Last Updated: 11/3/15
• Model Year: 1977
• Model: Allegro Bay
• Length: 32 FT
• Odometer: 62,833
• Engine: 8 cylinders
• Source: Craigslist
• City/Area: Canton
• State/Region: New York
• Asking Price: $18,500
• Contact: Rev @ (716) 857-0111
EVERYTHING WORKS! And works well.
Just back from 37 day trip across country (Northern NY to California and back) see photos
RV Performed Beautifully!
Tired of winter, thinking about heading south?
Planning that “once in a life” time vacation next summer?
Retiring and thinking about the RV Life-Style?
THIS IS THE RV FOR YOU.
I’ll show and tell you every thing I know so you can avoid a steep learning curve. NO SURPRISES.
Purchased for this summer’s trip, having done that it is time to sell it. Though it is hard to let it go.
I am aware I am asking more than the NADA value, but it is absolutely worth it and $5,000 less than I have into it. You can find something cheaper if you just want to go to the local state park, but if you’re interested in getting on the road and seeing this beautiful country of ours you won’t find a better RV at this price to do so. I took my family across country in this and made sure EVERYTHING was in tip-top shape and working properly (I’m a stickler). Currently winterized, but am pleased to show you whatever you wish. Clean, clean, clean. Ready to go, just change the oil in engine and generator (should be done in spring or when starting big trip) and off you go. DEPENDABLE.
Rear Queen Bedroom w/under bed storage, 13″ TV
Central Bathroom w/skylight, tub/shower, toilet, vanity/sink, powered vent
Central Kitchen w/oven, 3 burner cooktop, porcelain sink, microwave, vent hood & light,
systems monitor, refrigerator/freezer, dinette can sleep 2
Front Living Room w/sleeper sofa, upholstered swivel chair
Lots of storage
Easy to drive (you do not need a special class of license to drive this)
Lighted closets (3), lighted cabinet in kitchen (1)
“Full basement” under RV, each compartment with individual lights and sealed against elements;
tons of storage (see photos)
Sleeps 6 comfortably
– Ford 460 V8 (Starts right up, runs great, plenty of power, does not burn or leak oil)
– Cab AC (NEW parts, working properly, charged, uses new, legal coolant)
– 110 volt 15,000 BTU Dual Roof Mounted AC (separate zones for front and rear operate
independently of each other, does great job cooling RV either using shore line electrical when
parked or off the generator when moving)
– Furnace 21,000 to 28,000 BTU (forced hot air, working properly and does the job, vents throughout)
– 10 cu. ft. AC/Propane Refrigerator and Freezer (efficient, clean and working properly)
– NEW 8 inch thick queen mattress; very comfortable
– Inspected, Insured & Plated; Clean Title
– Flushing Toilet and Holding Tank
– Microwave Oven
– 13″ Color TV (in master bedroom)
– 20″ Color TV (front of coach)
– Dash fans (for cooling or defrosting)
– Sun visors
– Very comfortable Captain’s Chair Seats
– NEW CB Antenna ready to connect to your radio
– Full Size Spare (brand new) and Cover
– NEW Kenwood Stereo CD, AM/FM; USB & 1/4 inch inputs (Front Speakers and Rear Speakers
in the back bedroom)
– Cruise Control
– 6500 Watt Generator (Onan Marquis 7000) w/ 205 hours on it (New voltage regulator, control panel
with separate positive wired straight to battery and negative grounded directly to frame; starts
right up and works great, and a “must-have” especially in the Mohave Desert) Can operate when
driving for heating, cooling, cooking, or movie watching
– Hydraulic Leveling Jacks (Easy to operate and makes campsite set-up fast and easy, no hassling with
ramps or blocks)
– Auxiliary/Coach Battery (NEW, Interstate)
– Individual Window Awnings (Excellent condition, great for cooling, privacy and allowing windows
to remain open if raining) see photos
– Main Awning (NEW, Excellent condition, very easy/fast to deploy and store, great shady or dry place
to hang out, big enough to accommodate picnic table and chairs) see photo
– Driver Side Door (very convenient, but first step is a doozy)
– Retracting Electric Step
– LPG Gas Detectors and Smoke Detectors
– LPG Tank (has been filled)
– Powered Thermostatic Controlled Vent in Living Area Blows In or Out
– Power and Heated Rear-View Mirrors
– Luggage Rack and Ladder
– Monitor Panel (indicates battery charge, propane level, black tank level, grey tank level)
– Outside shower (hand-held hose really) for external water source & to clean septic hoses
– 30 amp “shoreline” electrical cables (25 ft total); reducer cable to 20 amp and 15 amp, adaptor to plug into regular wall outlet.
– Potable Water Hose, filter and pressure regulator (three, 20ft sections of hose)
– Sky Light in Shower (Bathroom and shower is clean and in great condition)
– Tilt Steering Wheel
– Trailer Hitch and Wiring (we used for a bike rack, but would also enable you to tow car or boat)
– Transmission Serviced Prior To Trip (Shifts easily and seamlessly); 4 Speed w/4th Being Overdrive
– NEW Spark Plugs, Oil, Filter, Power Steering Fluid & Brake Fluid
– 2 NEW Cylinder Heads, Gaskets, Manifolds
– NEW Rear Rotors, Brake Pads, Seals and Differential Oil; Bearings Checked, Cleaned and Repacked
– NEW Winter Cover (used 1 season)
Last batch of photos above taken in Manitou Springs, Colorado; Taos, NM; Monument Valley, Utah; Sedona, Arizona & the Pacific coast of California.
Scammers, don’t waste your time; cash or check only, in person.