Asking Price: $8,500
- Year: 1996
- Model: Allegro
- Length: 32.6 Foot
- Odometer: 46K
- Engine: 8 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- City/Area: Sacramento
- State/Region: California
- Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
1996 tiffin allegro 32ft class a motorhome. 46k miles, ford fuel injected v8 engine, cruise control, air ride, has driver side door, runs and drives perfect, sleeps 5, queen bed, shower, two tvs, dvd/vhs player., two a/cs, propane heater, hydraulic leveling jacks, microwave, 3 burner stove and oven, backup camera, good awning, excellent tires, 50amp service, normal wear of exterior and interior. Originally built for virginia so insulated for winters.
The new, & near new:
– complete engine tune-up and new exhaust manifold 8/15 ($2500);
– new rubber roof with new thicker plywood (2014 by previous owner);
– new norcold fridge 9/15 ($1200);
– new toilet and floor in bathroom 8/15 ($1100);
– new rv12v water pump 8/15 ($100);
– new rebuilt top end 7000watt onan generator 7/16 ($800);
– new rebuilt automatic transmission 10/15 ($4000).
– two new batteries, $250, 10/15 & 9/16
– newly smogged and registered in ca thru august 2017.
– just took on first camping trip to reno & lake tahoe last week since moving to sacramento from virginia in oct 2015, & towed my motorcycle trailer and trip went great!
Some things to fix but we lived with it:
– windshield cracked when hit by a huge hawk going thru texas but still legal,10/15;
– bent rear bumper when backing trailer which cracked left edge of motorhome; 9/15;
– cracked cover of rear a/c but does not affect its operation, 8/16;
– am/fm radio works but cassette player hasn’t
Since we bought it;
– engine powered a/c has not worked since we purchased the rv, but we didn’t fix it because we used the rv roof air conditioners powered by the onan generator if needed while traveling;
– a couple of the interior lights won’t come on;
– tear in door screen;
– bath sink has chip;
– gas gauge is not accurate so we will fill the gas tank when we sell it and zero the trip odometer,
That’s a 75 gallon free bonus to buyer!
We bought the motorhome just for our move to sacramento from virginia (we already had a truck and travel-trailer stored out here), however, we had to replace or fix the above stuff during our move out and after we got here at a total cost of over $10k, so our misfortune will be your blessing!
Must sell as we need our rv parking space for our stored travel trailer, so just about any reasonable offer might be accepted!
We reserve the right to close the auction early as we have the rv listed locally.