Asking Price: $155,000
- Year: 2011
- Model: Phaeton 36QSH
- Length: 36.7'
- Odometer: 20,124
- Engine: 380 Cummins
- Transmission: Allison 6 Speed
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- City/Area: Vancouver
- State/Region: Washington
- Name: Steve P.
- Phone: (360) 601-5770
- Email: [email protected]
More Details & Pictures
Very unique 36 QSH Phaeton. I looked for a year to find this floor plan. Rather than list all the standard things about this coach, I thought I would list the things that make this unit unique. Here is a quick list:
– No (odd) TV above the windshield.
– Dining booth, (with spacious storage underneath) rather than table & chairs.
– Roof mounted DIRECTV Trav’ler HD satellite dish.
– Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer.
– EEZ tire pressure monitor system.
– MagnaShade windshield & front side window covers.
– Custom credenza, (replacing the jackknife sofa) with tons of storage.
– UV tire protection covers, (snap-on) made & installed by Trevor Nichols in Red Bay.
– Custom made, (by Trevor Nichols) carpets for stairs & driver/passenger area.
– Upgraded Delta kitchen faucet.
– Toyo steer tires, 2 years old with 9K miles on them.
– “On The Go” water softener.
– Progressive Industries EMS-PT50X 50A portable surge protector.
This coach has always either been stored inside or under cover.
We’ve decided to go another route with our vacations, so everything you would ever need for RVing is available with this unit. Dishes, silverware, pans, Ninja blender, Cuisinart coffee maker, outdoor rugs, outdoor propane 3 burner Camp Chef stove & grill. Many more items.